Commercial Lease Lawyer
Over 50 years experience in providing commercial legal services and advice to business
We can help you with:
If you’re looking for an expert commercial lease lawyer who get results, please get in touch with us today.
Contact an Expert
Please contact us below and let us know what you would like from your legal firm.
“Randle & Taylor and Nick McCabe have been my solicitors for over 20 years. As a conveyancer of some 38 years and sole practitioner I work with many lawyers. Randle &Taylor have always provided me with good advice and strong representation when required still caring for me as an individual and additionally to clients I have referred for assistance. I would trust Randle & Taylor in all matters to look after me and my family and I highly recommend them and their services.”
T White, Conveyancer
“As a Chartered Accountant and Liquidator I have engaged the services of Randle & Taylor on many different types of commercial and personal matters for over thirty years. I found them to be always knowledgeable, competent and professional. They will take the time to explain complex matters to you and resolve complex matter efficiently. I have also used the services of John Taylor as a mediator. He is a very skilful mediator whose unique set of skills have resulted in successful outcomes for both parties. I would strongly recommend Randle & Taylor for any business or personal matter.”
AC Matthews, Chartered Accountant and Liquidator
“Randle & Taylor have acted for me for a number of years. I have always found them to be professional and knowledgeable and they have provided me with legal advice which is commercial and in my best interest. I have always found their staff to be friendly and will continue to engage their services in the future.”
P Agostinelli, Business Owner
Commercial Lease Lawyers: How We Help
Randle & Taylor Barristers and Solicitors offer personal, practical and strong representation when required.
- Our team are commercial law specialists equipped to guide you through the complexities of commercial or retail leasing.
- We act on behalf of both landlords and tenants, and focus on tailoring your lease to your unique business, property and circumstances.
- We make sure you understand your rights and responsibilities as a landlord or tenant, helping you avoid issues throughout your lease.
- Enter into or renew your lease knowing your property and your business interests are secure.
- Enjoy fixed fees for certain services, payment of our fees upon completion and a free initial 15-minute consultation with no obligation.
Contact one of our commercial lease lawyers today for your initial 15 minute consultation, free of charge with no obligation.
Proudly serving South Australia since 1970
Defend & Enforce Your Legal Rights
We provide a wide range of trusted, professional and specialised dispute resolution legal services. These include:
- Letters to resolve disputes
- Advice in relation to the resolution of disputes
- Settlement meetings to resolve disputes
- Representation at Family Court conciliation conferences
- Representation at mediations to resolve disputes
- We are regularly advising our clients in relation to property law, construction law, disputed Estates and Wills, Family Law and parenting matters.
Randle & Taylor can advise you on most disputes between individuals or companies or commercial disputes having assisted South Australians to resolve disputes for approximately 50 years.
Why Choose Us?
Randle & Taylor’s expertise and experience allows us to offer you the following:
Commercial Lease FAQs
Randle & Taylor Barristers & Solicitors provide legal advice in a variety of areas including family law, sales of business, building and construction law, conveyancing, litigation, drafting agreements, wills and estates, debt collection, property law, residential leases and commercial litigation and law.
Our fees are competitive with other firms in South Australia
Commercial Lease Lawyer - Get in Touch
Contact us today for a no obligation initial 15 minute consultation with one of our expert lawyers.