How Can We Help You?
Randle & Taylor provides practical legal advice from people who care. We can help you with a range of legal services:
- Building and Construction Law
- Business Advice
- Commercial Law/Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Insolvency/Bankruptcy
- Debt Collection
- Family Law
- Mediation/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Probate & Estates
- Property Law/Leases/Mortgages
- Sales of Business
- Wills/Powers of Attorney/Advance Care Directives
Our Fixed Fee Services
Our fixed fee services offer value to you. We offer fixed fee services on the following specific work (conditions apply):
Other Fixed Fee Legal Services:
- Advice on a Commercial Lease
- Drafting a Lease and Disclosure Statement
- Letters of Demand
- Final Notice under the Uniform Civil Rules
We Can Help With:
- Loan Agreement
- Trust Deed
- Registration of a Company
- Company Constitution
Winding up and Bankruptcy
- Pursuant to Schedules 3 – Winding Up Fees and Costs and Schedule 4 – Bankruptcy Fees & Costs.
Magistrates Court Claims up to $100,000
- Pursuant to Schedule 1 – Magistrates’ Court Fees & Costs.
- Pursuant to Part 3 – Magistrates Court costs scale of the Uniform Civil Rules 2020.
For other services we charge on a time basis at an hourly rate which is competitive with other legal firms in South Australia. If you engage our services you will be required to sign a cost agreement and pay moneys into our trust account as required by us for our services.